10 Inch Shutter Slide Bolt
10 Inch Shutter Slide Bolt. These slide bolts are meant to mount to a pair of shutters in the space between the shutter and the window and function to fasten the shutters during a storm. The back plate, keeper, and straps are made of steel and the bolt itself is made of cast iron. They are powder coated in a glossy black finish.
- They do not come with screws.
- The back plate at the rear of the bolt measures 6-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- The bolt measures 6″ x 3/4″
- The handle of the bolt projects 5/8″ from the rear
- The keeper measures 2-5/8″ x 1-3/4″
- The bolt throws 2-15/16″ out from the rear plate
511 North Solomon Street, New Orleans, LA 70119
(504) 488 – 5524 or (504) 822-8200 Fax: (504) 488 – 5662 Email: email@example.com
Tuesday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm & Saturday – 9 am – 4 pm
Ricca’s selective demolition is another way to preserve our past. In most cases 80% of any home can be saved from the landfill.
Ricca’s Architectural Sales has a lot of items from demolition in our inventory that we restore and preserve for future uses in both residential and commercial designs. We have lots of antiques and salvaged items such as knobs, locks, hinges, stained glass, ironwork, shutters, mantels, and doors. We have items that are hard to find, that are essential to completing a project.