8 Inch Shutter Slide Bolt
8 Inch Shutter Slide Bolt. These slide shutter bolts are meant to mount to a pair of shutters in the space between the shutter and the window and function to fasten the shutters during a storm. The back plate, keeper, and straps are made of steel and the bolt itself is made of cast iron. They are powder coated in a glossy black finish.
- They do not come with screws.
- The back plate at the rear of the bolt measures 6-1/16″ x 1-11/16″
- The bolt measures 7-51/16″ x 7/8″
- The handle of the bolt projects 1-1/16″ from the rear
- The keeper measures 2-1/4″ x 1-3/4″
- The bolt throws 2-5/8″ out from the rear plate
Ricca’s Architectural Sales
511 North Solomon Street, New Orleans, LA 70119
(504) 488 – 5524 or (504) 822-8200 Fax: (504) 488 – 5662, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday – 9 am – 4 pm